It's cool of you to want to read the guidelines. So you're cool. Know that :)
- Opening galleries for celebs who aren't listed on IMDb is not possible.
- All uploaded pictures must show toes, soles or arches. If they don't, please report them as "No feet". Shoes and socks aren't really what wikiFeet is about.
- When uploading close-up pictures of feet, it is best if the gallery has a full-body picture from the same event. That way we can make sure those feet belong to the right celeb.
- Uploading pictures of celebs wherein they're younger than 18 is not allowed. Please report such pictures as "Underage". Do not unreport such pictures, or you will get banned.
- When reporting a duplicate picture, make sure you report the lesser quality one and not the better copy. Please don't rely on resolution alone and check the actual pictures.
- When considering a set of pictures from the same event (red carpet, photoshoot, movie stills, candids, etc.) please limit *total* uploads in the gallery to EIGHT PER EVENT. Additional photos above eight are subject to removal as 'Duplicate' at the discretion of Users, Guild and/or Moderators down to a TOTAL OF EIGHT photos from each set in each gallery.
- When deciding whether or not to report a picture as "Poor Quality", keep in mind that sometimes a poor quality picture is better than no picture at all. That goes especially for galleries with very few pictures, or rare finds.
- If you feel a picture has been wrongly reported - You can un-report it! Just hit the plus sign on a reported picture and you'll see the unreport button. Reported pictures will be automatically removed from the site unless someone unreports them.